Take the A48 signed for Chepstow. You will pass through the village of Ayleburton and 1 mile further you will enter Alvington. Turn right at The Globe public house signposted Hewelsfield and Brockweir*. After ¾ mile turn right at the staggered cross road signed for Bream. After 600 metres the entrance to the park will be found on the left.
Take the A48 towards Gloucester. After 3 miles you will pass through the village of Stroat and after a further 3 miles you will enter the village of Alvington. Turn left at The Globe public house signposted Hewelsfield and Brockweir and follow the directions above from *.
Please call Wayne or Maria on 01938 580768 or 07773336633
Clanna Country Park
Alvington, Gloucestershire, GL15 6AN Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire
- GAS, gas is supplied by a bulk tank maintained directly by Calor metered and billed quarterly
- ELECTRIC, electric is metered to each home individually and billed quarterly direct from the supplier
- WATER/SEWERAGE, these are both included in the monthly pitch fees and are not metered or billed separately at all.
- TELEPHONE, BT is in place and connected to each home, we have very good broadband strength at Clanna Country Park
- Doctors: 2.9 Miles
- Dentist 3.7 Miles
- Hospital 3.9 Miles
- Bus Stop 1.0 Miles
- Railway Station 3.9 Miles
- Post Office 1.1 Miles
- Shop 1.0 Miles
- Tesco Supermarket 3.5 Miles
- Touring caravan / camper van storage: 2.5 Miles
Forest of Dean District Council, Council Offices, High Street, Coleford, Gloucestershire, GL16 8HG 01594 810000
Clanna Country Residential Park is licensed by Forest of Dean District Council for 10 residential park homes.
Clanna Country Holiday Park is licensed by Forest of Dean District Council for 45 holiday homes./p}
Woodlands Park is licensed by Merthyr Tydfil County Borough Council for 34 residential park homes