From Junction 17 M4 Motorway:
Exit motorway and at the roundabout take the exit signposted for RAF Lyneham. Continue until you reach the T junction. Turn left. Travel along this road for approx 6 miles, passing through the village of Sutton Bengar, until you reach Lyneham. Continue into the village and you will see a post office on your left. The entrance to the park is 20 metres past the post office on the left.
From Junction 16 M4 Motorway:
Exit motorway and at roundabout take the exit signposted Calne and Wootton Bassett. Follow the A3102 through Wootton Bassett and after leaving the town continue for 4 miles until you reach a roundabout. Take the 2nd exit signposted for Chippenham. The entrance to the park will be found 200 metres on the right.
Please call Wayne or Maria on 01938 580768 or 07773336633
Chippenham Road, Lyneham, Wiltshire, SN15 4PA
- GAS, a choice of bottled LPG or underground tanks are available on Greenfields Estate
- ELECTRIC, electric is metered to each home individually and billed quarterly
- WATER/SEWERAGE, these are both included in the monthly pitch fees and are not metered or billed separately at all.
- TELEPHONE, BT is in place and connected to each home, we have very good broadband strength at Greenfields Estate.
- Doctors: 1.0 Miles
- Dentist 3.5 Miles
- Hospital 10.5 Miles
- Bus Stop 100m
- Railway Station 9.7 Miles
- Post Office 100m
- Shop 0.5 Miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.5 Miles
- Touring caravan / camper van storage: 3.0 Miles
Monkton Park, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 1ER, 01249 706111
Homes are assesed for council tax by North Wiltshire District Council. For more information, please contact them.
Greenfields Estate is licensed by North Wiltshire District Council for 19 residential park homes.